Monday, March 30, 2015

Lesson 10 - Wrap Up

Basic, Advanced & Common Core Correlations Discovery Exercise

1.  What was your biggest discovery?
  • My biggest discovery was that there's more than one way to get to an answer and you just need to try different words, phrases, etc. Really look over the web page you're on to discover what links are there to help you. Don't be afraid of using Advanced Search options, like I was. I always thought it would be too hard to figure out and it isn't.
 2. How will you promote or use the resources with your patrons, colleagues or students?
  • I'm going to share with the management team what a great idea it is to do this challenge. Not only is it fun, but it is a great way to learn what's available and with Jane and Julie to help you, it's not hard to do. I want to do it again next year even though I've done both just so I can keep up with what's going on. I will also keep exploring the resources for family history and share those with my cousins.
Thank you ladies for another great year.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the Challenge, Ann! Thanks for being with us for the Advanced Round, and thanks for your kind words. We hope you will encourage others to take the Challenge next time and to use the e-resources as applicable. Applause, applause!! Now, take a bow!

    ReplyDelete